PiperSzabo.com

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break" - Chinese Legend

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

More from Piper's closet

The last virtual styleshow was such a hit, let's take another peek into Piper's closet!

Here's a sweet pink and brown number from Nordstrom - don't you just love pink and brown?

Very Princess of Monaco, don't you think?
Now, if only we lived in Monaco. And were royalty.

Mommy and daddy hit Kathleen's Kids this weekend - big sale! Savings galore on all your favorite styles for fall! Let's take a look at some of the bargains, shall we?

Would you like to go to the park, my trippy little hippie chick?


Okay this dress + white tights + black Mary Janes = One cute outfit...cubed!


This little lilac confection is (probably one of) her holiday dressy dress(es).
I know it's only February, but the price was too good to pass up. Not to mention this dress. I want to carry this dress around with me so I can look at it all the time. I don't know why...I just love it.

Oh, Piper. Please come home so Mommy can spend time with you
instead of spending money on you!