PiperSzabo.com

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break" - Chinese Legend

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

What kind of rocker am I?

Reefer-al Madness has taken over and I'm not going to inhale. Last month, all the referral rumors almost made me ill, so I've decided to read the rumors, but take none of them to heart - as my heart can't take much more ache. We should know the status of referrals sometime next week. Until then, I'm going to just live my life...granted, I can't plan my life, but I can live it.

Here's a diversion! A fellow adopting parent sent me to this site - blogthings.com. You can find out everything from what kind of martini you are to what your porn star name is. (Mine, by the way, is Asslee Bendover.) So, if you've ever wondered what kind of rocker I am, here's your answer:


You Are a Chick Rocker!

You're living proof that chicks can rock
You're inspired by Joan Jett and the Donnas
And when you rock, you rock hard
(Plus, you get all the cute guy groupies you want!)