Please sign up!
The excitement is building. Kind of. The referrals are coming in for this week's batch of referrals. It's amazing to watch all the families post their referral information - their babies' photos, names, heights, weights, provinces and ages.
And it's surreal to think that might be us someday...soon. See? I still say "might be us someday." I've built such a wall around my heart that it really feels unreal. Less real than it felt six months ago.
Still, as the Magic 8 Ball would say, "All Signs Point to Yes" we will get our referral. So, I guess I need to ready the troops. And by troops, I mean you. If you would like to be notified when we receive our referral, please sign up using the Comments section below. Just click on Comments and leave a message including your name and email address. Or you can email me directly at szabo00@swbell.net.
We should know when the CCAA issues referrals - they update their website and notify agencies. At that point, we'll send a "stork alert" (it's not original - one of the biggie agencies uses the term) via email that our "paper Piper" is on her way. Then, after we get "the call" from our agency and have her photos and details, we'll send another email with that information.
So, please sign up - but bear in mind, we still have at least a couple of months to go. There's no rush - if you think of someone else who might be interested in email alerts, let me know or send them to this site to sign up.

<< Home