PiperSzabo.com

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break" - Chinese Legend

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Crazytalk Fantasyland

Okay, kids - we're up to...jeez, I've seriously lost track...something like seven agencies - American and European - allegedly confirming the cutoff is June 28 and that June 28 is included. Seriously. Seriously! Is this happening?

It's getting very difficult to keep my Zen attitude that "it is what it is and what happens happens." Or my "glass half empty" girl perspective that this is all too good to be true and the worst is yet to come - repent, sinners! Repent!

Then again, if it truly is what it is, then...it is June 28. Oh man...pass the Maalox. Nah, pass the bourbon.

So, if this is what it is...then, what's next? Well, all I have to go on is Rumor Queen and data so here's what we know:

January and February referrals were posted on a Monday. March, April and May referrals were posted on a Tuesday.

The time between referrals posted on the CCAA websit have been:
Jan - Feb: 35 days
Feb - March: 29 days
March - April: 28 days
April - May: 28 days
May - June is 29 days so far.

My guesses are Tuesday, Monday, Friday in that order because I'm a pessimist. Gary's thinking Monday.

What do you think? With this data, when do you think the referrals come
and will they include June 28? And can you believe we're even having this conversation?!

Surreal, I tell ya - suh-real.

My advice to you - check back often. Who knows what I'll be able to post next. I promise to keep you posted. Or, if you're truly obsessed - and you know who you are - bookmark Rumor Queen and the CCAA and play along!