PiperSzabo.com

"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but will never break" - Chinese Legend

Saturday, May 20, 2006

And now the pendulum swings

Remember a post or two ago when I told you how each month the rumors begin and they usually start with good news, stray to bad news and - the past few months - stay there? Well, we're to that point.

The current rumor is that the cutoff will be June 15 in May. And, just for fun, some have added that next month they'll go through the 22nd. With our June 28 LID that would mean...a July referral.

Who the heck knows. I'm back to my utter frustration with this whole "closed lip" crap. I don't mean to be rude, dear CCAA, but you know how many dossiers are in the queue and how many referrals you make each month. Do the math. Please? And share it with us...double please.

Thanks to everyone for your replies to Piper's American middle name. Sounds like Sophia is a winner! However, if you hated it, you probably wouldn't post, now would you? Regardless, thank you for your comments. As always, we just love reading them.

Yesterday, I was watching the Today Show. Matt Lauer is in Barcelona and did an indepth report on how lollipops originated in Spain. (Edward R. Murrow would be so proud.) Lollipops were originally called "Chupa Chups" which means "Sucky Sucks."

So say it with me folks, this situation chupa chups.